IEEE 1394 Firewire Jack & Cable Assembly X8711 USED
- If there is a grade listed above, this is our grading system:
- ‘A’ Grade – Like new or very slight use
- ‘B’ Grade – Few visible scratches and Normal wear
- ‘C’ Grade – Various scratches Heavy Use/Wear
- ‘USED’ Grade – USED Item, normal wear.
(picture is of the actual item or similar, items do not come with any other attachments even if they are pictured, unless stated as included)
- We do our best to ship all items withing 1 business day however we do not ship on weekends or hulidays.
- Most items ship via Fed Ex Ground and USPS Priority Mail.
- If faster shipping is required please feel free to contact us for an overnight or priority shipping quote.
- We only ship to the contiguous United States. This means we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico at this time.
- We accept PayPal payments along with Credit Cards processed over the phone. Please contact us if you have any problems making payment.
- Unless specifically stated, all items are used.
- NEW items will specify new in the title and in the body of the auction.
- Unless specifically stated all items (including NEW) carry a 15 day DOA warranty. This is from the day you receive the item.
- Garland Computers reserves the right to replace a broken item first. If we cannot replace an item, we will refund your purchase price. We always test returned product. If a returned item is in working condition and not DOA, a 15% restocking fee will apply.
- If there is nothing wrong with an item and you do not want the item we reserve the right to apply a 15% re-stocking fee.
- Buyers are responsible for the return postage of an un-wanted item.
- We are open Monday through Friday 10:00 AM 5:30 PM (CST)
- If you have any questions or concerns related to this item please contact us via the ‘Ask a Question’ link at the top of our listing or by dialing (214) 716-8829
SquareTrade Â© AP6.0